Agile Team Member Path – Level 2
Agile approaches and methods are growing in popularity with project delivery teams. Everyone on an Agile team (except the Product Owner and Scrum Master) are called the Agile Team. The Agile Team can be a diverse set of individuals with different skill sets and backgrounds. The diversity and experience are what gives the Agile Team it’s strength. Good Agile teams require a combination of technical, testing and business skills and knowledge. This course focusses on the knowledge, competency, techniques and mindset Agile team members need to effectively contribute to an Agile team.
This course is usually taken by those who have completed our Agile Foundation – Level 1 course or equivalent course or experience.
- The Agile team and value delivery rhythms
- The role of the Agile team and its responsibility to other stakeholders
- Articulate the Agile Team’s responsibilities to both the enterprise and Product Owner
- Understand the Dev Team’s contribution to the Agile delivery framework
- Agile team planning and estimating
- Identify specific techniques that contribute to the delivery of artefacts that add value to the enterprise initiating Agile projects
- Appreciate the importance of, and how to contribute to, continuous improvement through retrospectives
This course is offered on regular public or as a private course for organisations. It can be customised to your organisation’s needs.
On completion of the course, delegates will be able to:
- Understand the fundamentals of delivering projects using Agile concepts
- The role and responsibilities of Agile team members
- Learn key skills that can be applied in an Agile environment
- Tools and tips for enhancing Agile projects
Contact us for a full course outline.
Software engineers, testers, business analysts, project managers and others working in or about to move into an Agile environment
- Business managers needing a clear understanding of Agile and its applications
- Business analysts wanting to improve the way they work in Agile projects
- Agile teams wanting to apply effective business analysis techniques
- Anyone interested in business analysis who wishes to build their Agile capabilities
- Project Managers, Department Managers, Marketing
- Business Analysts and Software Engineers moving into business or management roles
- Those researching the Agile opportunity from a business prespective
There are no course prerequisites. This course is useful for those already embedded in Agile projects as well as those about to begin or researching the area.
Benefits of taking this course
- Learn globally recognised skills that are in demand right now
- Learn the most up-to-date methodology
- Deliver increased efficiency and effectiveness to your team
- Learn through best practices and real examples
- Learn with trainers who have proven track records