BCS Requirements Engineering Location: Singapore Duration: 3 Days Time: 9am - 5pm Venue: Jen Hotel, 1A Cuscaden Rd, Singapore 249716 Interested in this course? This course follows the
BCS Requirements Engineering
Duration: 3 Days
Time: 9am – 5pm
Venue: Jen Hotel, 1A Cuscaden Rd, Singapore 249716
Interested in this course?
This course follows the BCS Requirements Engineering syllabus (2017) course and prepares students to take the accompanying exam on the final day.
Pre-course reading will be emailed 2 weeks prior to the course start. Students should also acquire a copy of the following course accompanying book ‘BCS Business Analysis, 3rd Edition, Paul, Cadle and Yeates (ISBN 9781780172774).
Topics covered include
- Understand what is and is not a Requirement
- The analyst’s role in the requirements process
- How to understand stakeholder views
- Tools and tips for eliciting requirements in a range of scenarios
- Document and organise project requirements
- How to validate a requirement
- Methodologies for gathering requirements
- How to use Scenarios and Use Cases to explore requirements
- How Agile methods can help requirements engineering
- Managing requirements change
Full course details
june 22 (Monday) - 24 (Wednesday) Singapore